Are you a new cannabis user and would like to buy weed online in Canada but are wondering how and where to shop? This article is for you! Whether you want to buy weed online or through your local dispensary, there are many different products to choose from. Textures, flavours, active ingredients, dosages, intake methods, benefits, effects and how fast these effects are starting to kick in… All these can be different depending on the products you will shop. To make things clearer for you, here is an overview of the different products you can find on the market and that are available if you are looking for cannabis online.
Pineapple Express, MK Ultra, Gorilla Glue, White Castle… Here are some of the most popular weed strains you can find in Canada. Some will come in Indica, others in Sativa or Hybrid. Whether you choose to buy Indica, hybrid or Sativa strains will depend on the effects and benefits you are looking for. Typically, Indica strains are better consumed at the end of the day and will help reduce anxiety, stress, insomnia and pain. On the contrary, Sativa strains are more recommended if you need a boost of energy or creativity. If you want to buy weed online to increase your focus at work, your choice should be Sativa strains.
All weed strains are not equal and it is important to understand some key differences:
- Cannabis shake (also called weed trim) are typically the leftovers, the little bit and pieces of weed strains that have been collected by cannabis growers. Due to their consistency, they are perfect for baking cannabis edibles or just if you are new to cannabis and are looking for something that is low budget.
- Hash is a cannabis concentrate made from the resin of a marijuana plant. Due to its high concentration of cannabinoids and terpenes, hash has an exceptional ability to produce potent psychoactive and medical experiences for cannabis users.
- AA weed strains are the lowest grade available in Canada when it comes to strains. They won’ t necessarily look good or have the perfect texture, but if you want to buy weed online and have a limited budget, choose AA strains. It is the perfect combination of great effects and low cost that will please first-time consumers.
- AAA weed strains have a higher quality, they are perfect both for connoisseurs and first-time users and don’t cost too much.
- AAAA+ weed strains are the best of the best. Best quality, best benefits, best looks, best textures. A most for connoisseurs!
What can you do with weed strains? Weed strains are actually very versatile. It can be smoked, dabbed, used in joints or in cannabis edibles.
If you want to feel the benefits of cannabis quickly, look for weed strains. Since cannabis is inhaled, it is the fastest way to feel its benefits, when compared to other consumption methods.
Like cannabis strains, if you consume cannabis through vapes, you can expect fast relief and benefits. Weed vape pens have the big advantage to be more practical to use than weed strains. If you buy weed online in Canada, you will typically find 2 types of vapes, either disposables or with a battery.
Cannabis edibles, and CBD gummies more specifically, are probably the favourite cannabis products of both new and regular cannabis users. They are easy to ingest, exist in Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, can give a nice high, or not, depending on if it contains THC or CBD.
Typically, if you buy weed online in Canada, you will find these different options:
- Cannabis-infused drinks. This can go from beers, tea to chocolates drinks for example
- THC and CBD gummies.
- Cannabis capsules
- Pot brownies, weed cookies
- Cannabis chocolates
When you shop for cannabis edibles, make sure to check which active ingredient they contain and at which dosage. The most popular brands available in Canada that offer the best quality whatever dosage you are looking for are currently Mota Edibles, Twisted Extracts, Herbivores Edibles and Marys Edibles.
Since cannabis edibles are going through the digestive system, you will have to wait around 2 hours to start feeling effects, but one of the biggest advantages of edibles is that effects are long-lasting. If can make a big difference if you want to treat insomnia for example.
Shatter, rosin, distillate, oils… Many cannabis concentrates exist on the market. Coming with pure CBD, THC or both, they can be used in different ways and how you will use them will really depend on the benefits and effects you are looking for as well as personal preferences.
Sticks, tinctures, creams… They are more and more tinctures and topicals you can find on the market when you buy weed online in Canada. Directly applied on your skin, topicals are perfect for anyone who wants to treat arthritis or nerve damages. Tinctures on the other ends can be considered as cannabis edibles, since it goes through the digestive system. They are perfect if you are looking for long-lasting relief and a cannabis product that is really convenient to take. Some cannabis users will choose tinctures over cannabis edibles just to have the active ingredients and only that.
Now that you have a better idea of the different cannabis products you can buy online, what you should remember is to ask yourself the following:
- Do I want to buy weed online to treat a specific health condition?
- What kind of effects am I after?
- Do I want to get high?
- Do I want THC, CBD or hybrid?
- Do I want Sativa, Indica or hybrid strains?
- Which consumption method is the best/most convenient for me?
- What kind of dosage should I buy?
With the information present in this article, you are equipped with the knowledge necessary to buy weed online in Canada for the first time. All you have to do is go on our website and check our selection of premium cannabis products. Any doubts regarding a product? Don’t hesitate to read our clients reviews or contact our customer support!