With regards to cannabinoids in marijuana, the primary compound THC usually outperforms as being the one that helps in treating anxiety, epileptic conditions and mental disorders. CBD, on the other hand, does not have a lot of evident effects when isolated. When CBD is used with THC, it produces a calming effect that helps in combating all kinds of paranoid feelings or stress that oftentimes can be triggered under the influence. It must be noted that latest research studies on cannabis have helped establish that CBD oil, as a component, proves to be extremely beneficial in a lot of ways. That’s why, when you buy weed online, you should consider CBD!
- Addiction to Cigarettes: In a study, a few smokers were randomly selected and made to use either a placebo or an inhaler having CBD oil. They were asked to take a puff of that inhaler anytime they had a strong urge of puffing a cigarette. In a week’s time, people that made use of placebo noticed no change in the quantity of cigarettes exhausted, while the people who made use of CBD noticed a decrease of about 40% in their intake. This was possible because the CBD inhaler lowered the amount of cigarettes without intensifying their urge for nicotine.
- Diabetes: In a study that was conducted on rats with infarcts that were treated with CBD oil, it was observed that infracts were reduced to 30% after treatment. This suggests that one of CBD oil benefits is to treat Diabetes.
- Acne: A study found out that CBD can prove to be useful in efficiently treating the problem of acne. It targets the human’s sebaceous glands and acts as an anti-inflammatory as well as sebostatic agent.
- PTSD: It has been established that CBD oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties. People suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder usually face a lot of stress and panic issues, so they get relief from Cannabidiol. CBD’s anti-psychotic properties present a balanced mental environment for people who require it the most.
- Fibromyalgia: Typical medicines used for treating the problem of fibromyalgia contain anti-inflammatory properties. A study that was conducted in 2011 revealed that CBD can prove to be useful in treating fibromyalgia. 56 patients were asked to use either CBD oil or conventional methods for treating this ailment. People who made use of cannabis observed a tremendous reduction in their pain as well as other associated symptoms, while people who used conventional medicines did not witness a lot of improvement.
- Crohn’s Disease: A few researches claim that CBD can also bring out best results in curing numerous bowel problems including Crohn’s Disease. CBD and THC impact the system that regulates the gut function, something that people having Crohn’s Disease deal with. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD provide great relief in the symptoms of people afflicted by this ailment.
- Schizophrenia: In the year 2012, a team of researchers in Germany conducted a study wherein the comparison between potential anti-psychotic CBD and Amisulpride was done by treating 44 patients suffering from schizophrenia with these substances. While both the treatments were successful, nevertheless, Amisulpride had a lot of side effects, too, which was not the case with CBD.
Taking into account all the above-mentioned CBD oil benefits, it is best to make use of medical marijuana to treat your medical condition efficiently. We at Puffland are a leading and most-trusted online dispensary in Canada providing high-quality strains at affordable prices.